Wednesday 19 September 2012

Alphabetty Spaghetti!


Hello Peachy Folk! How are you this fine Autumnal week? I'm sitting under a blanket as I type this and and chuffed to announce a brand new product in the lill ol peach shoppe - Alphabet Initial Plates!

I do love making plates...it's a lost art form that I am striving to reinvent and these plates are perfect for both those young and young at heart! You can get one for your lovely friend or order two for a special couple (and we will send you a free ampersand so they can display them together!)


The font is hand drawn by yours truly and has a vintage circus style, with spangly stars and added screen print marks. There's a whole bunch of colours to choose from or you can ask for your own colour scheme to match a room if you'd like.

I'm planning on developing a few different font styles so keep checking back for more, and do suggest styles you think you'd like to see!


I used to opportunity to make an 'E' and an 'I' for the lovely little girls known as Phil's kiddies and will post an update when we hang them up in their room.

Here's the whole alphabet for your perusal:


You can buy them through my shop, Etsy or Not on the High Street and they are £25 including free postage to the UK.

The Little Peach xx







No comments:

Post a Comment