Sunday 22 April 2012

All the single ladies (all the single ladies)


While others are doing fairly mediocre things (like running marathons and the like) in the last 24 hrs hours I have: been on a log flume, cleaned out the outhouse and gone to the tip with the results, watched BOTH tv talent shows, cleaned and hoovered out my car (for the first time since I bought it two years ago) listed a load of stuff on ebay (that has also been waiting for the best part of two years) and taught two children how to do the beyonce left hand flick a la 'single ladies'
WEEKEND ACHIEVE

 
 I mean, who doesn't like shooting things to make really naff things happen?
 Sir Duckington cares not for his broken wing, but only for your slush puppy.


 Mr Phil's homemade Scotch Eggs, I mean WOAH!

Is it wrong that more like a Grandad he looks, the more I fancy him?

No comments:

Post a Comment